- I am loving my morning runs lately, especially since they usually include some pretty epic sunrises. 5 miles is my go-to distance at the moment which allows me just enough time to zone out and get my sweat on. I’m not really motivated to go further, instead I’m focused on completing it in under 40 minutes - I am close!
- I am looking forward to a weekend of fun! We’re having friends over for dinner tonight and tomorrow night and while the cleaning up sucks, I love having company over.
- Work is going so well and I’m really happy with it. Like everyone else I have my moments but in this moment, I’m loving where I’m at.
- In October I turn 30 and one week later, Mike and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary which means, we need to go on a vacay! Not sure where we’re going to go but I’m really looking forward to it.
- My love affair with my Vitamix is still going strong and it is one of the most used appliances in our house. The only downside to it is that it is LOUD, like Molly runs away loud but she will learn to deal.
I hope you all have a great weekend!